Student concerns are very important to all of us at West Virginia University. For emergency situations, please call the appropriate unit immediately.
- WVU Campus Police - 304-293-COPS (2677)
- WVU Carruth Center - 304-293-4431 for psychological crises
The University has the following grievance and appeal processes in place.
- ACPE (American Council on Pharmaceutical Education) Standards Complaint
- Admissions Decision Appeal
- Admissions Residency Reclassification Appeal
- Academic Grade Appeal (UG)
- Academic Grade Appeal (GR)
- Academic Suspension Appeal (UG)
- Academic Suspension Appeal (GR)
- Dining Services
- Dining Exemptions
- Housing Exemptions: Contact the Housing Review Committee at 304-293-2811.
- Equity Assurance Complaint Form
- Financial Aid Appeal Process
- Graduate Medical Education (Mistreatment)
- Graduate Medical Education (Professionalism)
- Higher Learning Commission Complaint: Complaints about WVU's Institutional capacity to meet the HLC's criteria for accreditation only.
- Institutional Scholarship Appeal
- Parking Appeal
- Student Conduct Accused Student Outcome Appeal
- West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission Complaint: Students who have exhausted all available WVU grievance procedures may file a complaint with the HEPC.
- Title IX Complaint
- WVU Online Consumer Complaint Process
- Tuition/fees: To inquire about the process of initiating a request for refund of Tuition and Fees beyond the established deadline, please contact the WVU Hub.
If you have exhausted all relevant processes, or do not see a relevant process on the list above, you can ask a question or register a complaint by filling out this form. Your information will be sent to the appropriate WVU administrator.
Submit a Complaint Form
Any WVU Morgantown Campus student may use the processes listed above.
Please be aware, however, that many of these processes must be activated within specific deadlines. Consult the specific process for more information. WVU students and their advocates (e.g. parents, advisors) can also ask a question or register a complaint by submitting a ticket on this page. University employees attempting to file a grievance should contact Employee Relations.