Skip to main content
  • Home
  • Student Questions and Complaints

Student Questions and Complaints

Student concerns are very important to all of us at West Virginia University.  For emergency situations, please call the appropriate unit immediately.

  • WVU Campus Police - 304-293-COPS (2677)
  • WVU Carruth Center - 304-293-4431 for psychological crises


The University has the following grievance and appeal processes in place.

If you have exhausted all relevant processes, or do not see a relevant process on the list above, you can ask a question or register a complaint by filling out this form. Your information will be sent to the appropriate WVU administrator.

Submit a Complaint Form


Any WVU Morgantown Campus student may use the processes listed above. 

Please be aware, however, that many of these processes must be activated within specific deadlines. Consult the specific process for more information. WVU students and their advocates (e.g. parents, advisors) can also ask a question or register a complaint by submitting a ticket on this page. University employees attempting to file a grievance should contact Employee Relations.