Welcome, Maryanne Reed
Maryanne Reed was named provost and vice president of academic affairs for West Virginia University in April 2019 and stepped into the role on July 1. As provost, she is the chief academic officer responsible for the administration of all academic policies, programs, facilities and budgetary matters. She is committed to WVU’s land-grant mission of ensuring access to exceptional education, supporting and facilitating innovative research and serving the needs of the state and people of West Virginia.
To read Provost Reed's full bio, click here
- Louis the Child, Gucci Mane and Jon Bellion to perform at 25th annual FallFest 2019
- As whooping cough evolves, WVU researcher studies how to maintain vaccine’s effectiveness
- Mountaineer Medical Scholarship established to support School of Medicine Charleston students
- WVU PRT resumes operation Thursday
- Hacking off the hackers: WVU programmed to fill cybersecurity jobs with NSF award