To our entire Mountaineer family: faculty, students, staff, alumni and friends—
Happy Holidays! And to a very special cohort of that family, our newest graduates as of December 15, 2018—we are so proud of you!
As newly-minted graduates of West Virginia University, you are absolutely equipped to find the kind of deeply satisfying, engaging work that will energize you and excite you for the rest of your lives. You are ambassadors for this great institution, poised to demonstrate the difference one person can make in the life of another. I can’t wait to see where your journey takes you – and how your WVU education will help you change the world.
Congratulations, all of you!
- Four finalists to compete Monday in Mountaineer Mascot Cheer-Off
- WVU oncologist researches new treatment for cervical and vaginal cancers
- U.S. Fourth Circuit judges to hear arguments at WVU College of Law
- Zinn named to Sports Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Class of 2019
- Through trees and ice: WVU geographer earns NSF award to reconstruct 2,000-year climate history of Southern Hemisphere