To our entire Mountaineer family: faculty, students, staff, alumni and friends—
Happy Holidays! And to a very special cohort of that family, our newest graduates as of December 15, 2018—we are so proud of you!
As newly-minted graduates of West Virginia University, you are absolutely equipped to find the kind of deeply satisfying, engaging work that will energize you and excite you for the rest of your lives. You are ambassadors for this great institution, poised to demonstrate the difference one person can make in the life of another. I can’t wait to see where your journey takes you – and how your WVU education will help you change the world.
Congratulations, all of you!
- WVU political scientist receives $1.1 million Minerva Award
- WVU Libraries opens Congressman Arch Moore archives, releases digital photographs
- Gee Mail: Calling on Future Mountaineers
- WVU fourth-year medical students learn their residency placements through technology, tradition
- WVU College of Law clinic helps veteran with discharge upgrade