Welcome, Maryanne Reed
Maryanne Reed was named provost and vice president of academic affairs for West Virginia University in April 2019 and stepped into the role on July 1. As provost, she is the chief academic officer responsible for the administration of all academic policies, programs, facilities and budgetary matters. She is committed to WVU’s land-grant mission of ensuring access to exceptional education, supporting and facilitating innovative research and serving the needs of the state and people of West Virginia.
To read Provost Reed's full bio, click here
- Fan Day set for Saturday, August 3
- WVU researcher explores link between intercellular communication and incurable blindness
- WVU Alumni Association Board of Directors welcomes new members
- WVU physicists receive $2 million for new plasma physics center
- Fans have the chance to create WVU’s newest national TV commercial