To our entire Mountaineer family: faculty, students, staff, alumni and friends—
Happy Holidays! And to a very special cohort of that family, our newest graduates as of December 15, 2018—we are so proud of you!
As newly-minted graduates of West Virginia University, you are absolutely equipped to find the kind of deeply satisfying, engaging work that will energize you and excite you for the rest of your lives. You are ambassadors for this great institution, poised to demonstrate the difference one person can make in the life of another. I can’t wait to see where your journey takes you – and how your WVU education will help you change the world.
Congratulations, all of you!
- New research suggests forests, like humans, require a balanced diet
- WVU’s December graduates are changed, ready to change the world
- Board of Governors proposes tightening of tobacco-free campus policy
- WVU researchers investigate treating post-stroke depression with magnetic fields
- WVU history faculty earn prestigious NEH fellowships