Academic Standards Resources
This website provides supplemental materials to faculty and students for use in reporting and appealing violations of WVU's academic standards policy. Before using any of these materials, faculty and students are urged to consult the full academic standards policy in the WVU Undergraduate Catalog or the WVU Graduate/Professional Catalog.
Resources for Faculty and Students
- Who reviews academic appeals and how do I contact them?
- In-depth, step-by-step explanation of the academic appeals process
- WVU-Morgantown Student Conduct Code
- WVU-Beckley Student Handbook (see page 9 for the Student Conduct Code)
- WVU-Keyser Student Conduct Code