We continue to identify and implement other efficiencies that can reduce the cost of instruction while retaining and (in some cases) strengthening quality. This focus on instructional and academic efficiencies, includes revisiting faculty workloads, reducing our reliance on part-time instructors, reducing our number of course offerings, and increasing class sizes, where appropriate.
Areas of Focus
- Enforcement of college and department workload policies
- Reducing reliance on part-time instructors
- Reducing “administrative” stipends/course reductions for service activities
- Addressing course size and number of offerings
- Working with RPK Group to ensure following best industry practices
Work is ongoing. Timeline details will be added as needed.
Results will be shared as efforts are completed.