Background Image for Header:
Academic Standards Resources
This website provides supplemental materials to faculty and students for use in
reporting and appealing violations of WVU's academic standards policy. Before
using any of these materials, faculty and students are urged to consult the full
academic standards policy in the
WVU Undergraduate Catalog or the
WVU Graduate/Professional Catalog.
Resources for Faculty and Students
- Who reviews academic appeals and how do I contact them?
- In-depth, step-by-step explanation of the academic appeals process
- WVU-Morgantown Student Conduct Code
- WVU-Beckley Student Handbook (see page 9 for the Student Conduct Code)
- WVU-Keyser Student Conduct Code
- Academic Dishonesty Reporting Form - Instructor or Discoverer
- Academic Dishonesty Reporting Form - Appeal Reviewers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Email Templates – These email templates are to be tailored to the specific facts and circumstances of each case. Please check back periodically for the most recent version.